Sunday, October 29, 2017

Beef Stew - using one of my starters!

Remember a couple weeks ago when there was a really good beef roast sale?  I used one of those beef stew starters on a busy week morning.  I threw everything in the Crock-Pot before we left to face the day.  During my son's football practice my daughter and I ran to the grocery store and picked up some dinner rolls.  Let's be honest!  The dipping of a roll in beef stew sauce is one of the best parts of the stew!

Let's Get Crafty!
Quick and easy... these are the ingredients I added to the bottom of the slow cooker and then put the frozen stew meat on top.  I also added in a couple bay leaves that missed being included on the photo shoot.


So quick.  So Easy. So delicious.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...