Sunday, October 22, 2017

2 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins

My son loves pumpkin.  Especially pumpkin pie.  This is a quick and easy Weight Watchers recipe that's been around for some time now.  This one seemed perfect for fall time and getting some pumpkin in our tummies.  We made these on weeknight and then had them for breakfast for the couple days to follow.  They've been requested to be made again.  #momwin

I set these on the counter to take a picture and Connor laughed and asked if he could be in it too.  I said Absolutely!!  #lovehimsomuch


Let's Get Crafty!
Preheat oven to 400

Combine two ingredients:
1 box cake mix
1 small can pumpkin
You'll need to get your elbows into it.  The first time I made this and started mixing them together- I didn't think there was enough moisture for the cake mix.  It works!  I promise.  The batter you end up with will be a thicker than a "normal" muffin or cake batter.


We made 12 regular sized muffins right in the tin versus a liner.  It seems like I did these before with a liner and they stuck to it pretty bad on me.  I did spray the tin pretty well with cooking spray.

Bake for 10-12 minutes.  Ours were ready to come out at 10 and were perfect.

Hot out of the oven.  I set them aside to cool for awhile before putting them in a container to save for breakfasts.  Of course, the kiddos each needed to enjoy one that night. 

Thanks for stopping by!  I would love to hear if you try these or other quick and easy recipes you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...