Sunday, February 8, 2015

Just a Quick Note to Say Hello

Happy Sunday!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful day full of family and friends.  I'm excited that I was able to sneak in a quick card using the February Stamp of the Month called A Happy Hello.  This is a really fun stamp set.  The big flower at the top is 3 layered stamps from the set. 

I used the Olive Exclusive Ink for the flower stem and colored in the leaves with the ShinHan Leaf Green Marker.  My challenge to myself was to use a marker somewhere on the card I made today.  I have a tendency to forget about them, but I think it added a lot of color to the leaves.

Thanks for stopping by


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wish I had better lighting when I was taking the picture... My pictures doesn't do justice to the colors of the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Nice Post. It’s really a very good article. I noticed all your important points. Thanks"
    Best Lactation Cookies

    ReplyDelete

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...