Sunday, June 17, 2018

Walking Tacos!

I've had walking tacos pinned on my Outdoorsy Girl board on Pinterest for a long time now and we've finally tried it!  They were just as tasty as I hoped and super fun because everyone got to pick what they wanted to add to theirs.  We had these for lunch after a morning of outdoor fun and it was a perfect quick meal.


I made taco meat like normal and during that time I cut up the other ingredients.  We have diced peppers, jalapenos, avocado, shredded cheese and lettuce.  I made mine with fritos and it was awesome!  I tasted the one with doritos and was surprised that I liked the fritos best.


We ended up with more taco meat than I planned.  Stay tuned for what we had for dinner to use it up!

Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...