Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Treat Bags

I've been wanting to use the new Artfully Sent Cricut Collection and making treat bags for my son's Halloween party at school gave me the perfect excuse.  This cartridge truly does so many amazing things and this is only one of the 700 images that this one cartridge will do.  What I like about this spider is it's a little scary looking and that it's web is attached so I could make them look like they were hanging on the word.  (See page 43 - I used 3 inches and 2 inches.)

Connor recently had a fieldtrip and needed to take a sack lunch to school, so I ended up with lots of extra paper bags that I didn't know what to do with.  Using them up was the starting point of this idea.

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute. I love everything you are making with the cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I like how these turned out. Connor was excited about them too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...