Sunday, October 26, 2014

Trunk or Treat Banner

Here is a fun banner I made using some Halloween paper I was able to get super cheap last year at Michaels after Halloween had come and gone.  How cheap you ask?  Twenty-five pages for $1.49!!  I was saving it for just the right occasion and I'm happy with how this banner came out.

I made this particular one to display my Church's name at a local Trunk or Treat.  It would be fun to have one at a Halloween party or around the house as holiday decorations.

Art Philosophy Cricut Collection from Close To My Heart:
Banner triangles - page 49 at 8 in.

Artiste Cricut Collection from Close To My Heart:
Scalloped circle - page 77 at 3 3/4 in.
Spider web - page 76 at 3 1/2 in.
Banner name - 2 1/2 in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...