Monday, November 3, 2014

Our Little Lady is Already One Month

Good Morning!

Each month I want to take a picture of Emily holding a little sign that says the month.  I'm so excited to see the progression of her changes throughout the year and then, of course, make the perfect scrapbook page(s) to go with it.

I'm using the Lollydoodle paper packet here.  This was definitely a favorite paper packet of mine from the summer for making cards and it seemed fitting that it should be used for the first month.  I used the Artiste CTMH Cricut Collection.  The fun circle is from page 77 cut at 3 1/2 inches.  I decided to use the negative instead of the actual cutout.  I then cut some flowers from scraps to add with 3-D foam tape to add some dimension. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...