Thursday, October 23, 2014

One More Purse! I just have to!

Good Morning!  Today I wanted to show you my Huntington paper packet purse created using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  This paper packet was from last fall and I have to say that it is what pulled me into being a consultant.  I just loved it!

By cutting the same purse and folding it on the opposite side I was able to create two different looking purses.  On the one I used a solid color to add a bit of pop and on the other I used the zip strip that I never like to see go to waste.  All purses need a little bling so I added in a couple sparkles to the trim on each purse.  The leaves were also cut from Artiste in a couple different sizes on solid and patterned paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...