Thursday, October 2, 2014

Christmas Tags

Each year I'm hopeful I will make my own tags to attach to Christmas gifts.  This year I'm hopeful again.  The difference is the October CTMH Stamp of the Month will make it a snap to do.  With a $50 purchase from my website this set can be yours for only $5.  That's a $17.95 value for only $5!  This set coordinates with the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection.  One of the many things I love about CTMH is that even though they have the brand new (and fabulous!) Artfully Sent Cricut Collection out that they are still rolling out new stamp sets using Cricut Collections that have already been out. 

This set also isn't limited to just tags.  The Bear and Christmas bulb wit "dreaming believing wishing" would be awesome for cards.


See below for a few tags I created using this stamp set.  I made my Cricut cuts on White Daisy Cardstock and used the Topiary and Cranberry Exclusive Ink Pads.

 


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...