Monday, October 13, 2014

Artiste Frosted Purses

Good Morning!  I created some CTMH purses this morning using the Artiste Cricut Collection.  I'm excited to be making some different things from my craftroom.  My idea is to put some small candies in the middle and I'm hoping to sell a few at a craft fair this weekend.

The purse itself can be found on page 32 of the Cricut guide and the assembly directions are on page 4 of the assembly guide.  The embellishment on the front of the purse was something I made up using the Accent 1 on page 55 of the Cricut guide.  I cut the larger one at 3 inches and the smaller one fits in the larger one nicely at 2 inches.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...