Friday, June 9, 2017

Spaghetti Squash using the Microwave?!?!

If you're like me and you've done spaghetti squash in the oven... you know that it takes FOREVER. In the summertime... the oven is the last thing we want going for over an hour on any given weekend or weekend.

My sister-in-law turned me onto a new way using the microwave and it was news to me. 

Here's what I did and how it turned out...


Let's Get Crafty!
Make cuts all around the spaghetti squash using a knife.  A lot of holes!  When you think you have a lot... maybe do a couple more for good measure.

Cook in the microwave for 10 minutes on 80%

Flip over and cook another 5 minutes on 80%

I let mine sit for a few minutes before pulling it out... it was super hot!

Then trim the end and cut in half.  Using a fork- gently pull the spaghetti in.

Happy Friday Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...