Monday, July 21, 2014

"Oh Baby" Babycakes Card

I love this card!  Most friends would not be surprised because it has chocolate brown and orange... which happen to be two of my favorite colors coming together in one paper packet for Babycakes.

To add a little something extra to the orange paper strip I've used the Triangle Border Punch along one side.  This border punch is new to Close to my Heart and is available for purchase from my website starting August 1st.  Just click on the link at the top right of my blog posts.  The sentiment "Oh Baby" is cut from the CTMH Artbooking cricut Cartridge.

I'm falling in love with shimmer trim and keep trying to find more and more places to put it.  The bronze one matches this paper packet excellent and I couldn't resist the urge to add it to this card.

I hope you love it as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...