Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Close To My Heart Card Swap

It seems fitting to me that the first card I post on my blog is the one I made several of to take to the Close To My Heart Convention that was held in Disneyland late June.  It was at the convention that I got the inspiration to start a blog.

The card was created using the Timeberline paper packet along with the new chevron embossing folder.  The sentiment was cut using the Artiste CTMH Cricut cartridge with the coordinating Casual Expressions stamp set.  I hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I got to see this in person. It's a really great design.

    Congrats on your first post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like this card too. Next year at convention I would make more to trade with others.

      Delete

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...