Monday, July 28, 2014

Ariana Thank You Card

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Today I have another thank you card.  This one is using the Close To My Heart paper packet Ariana that is available through July 31st.  The sentiment is stamped with Hollyhock ink using one of the fabulous stamp sets that come with the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection.

I pulled out the Wishes Card Confidence program to get inspiration for this card (see page 70 - I decided to turn the card from a vertical layout to a horizontal one.)

1 comment:

  1. What a great card design and gorgeous papers. And I'm so happy that you were able to link up the products.

    ReplyDelete

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...