Friday, July 25, 2014

Anytime Lollydoodle Card

Good Morning!  This Lollydoodle paper packet card can be used for any occasion.  I can easily stamp a sentiment on the inside when I decide to use it.  If I give it as a gift then I'll leave it blank for that person to decide it's best use.

The flower is cut from the cricut using the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge and the Pretty Petals coordinating stamp set.  I used the pear and cotton candy ink pad for the stamp colors.  These colors match the paper packet perfectly!

For a little extra flair I added some silver shimmer trim and a couple flourishes.   I also included a small strip of the Slate Polka Dot washi tape.  You'll notice the tape color darkened beautifully on the darker background once adhered to the card.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...