Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Owl Thank You Card

I had so much fun with my first post that I decided to do another one and share what I made this afternoon.

I love Close To My Heart coordinating paper and the Lollydoodle paper packet is no exception.  Some fellow CTMH consultants surprised me with a baby shower this last weekend at our team meeting. For this thank you card I'm using the Lollydoodle paper packet.  The sentiment was cut using the Art Philosophy CTMH Cricut cartridge along with a coordinating stamp in Cotton Candy CTMH ink.

The owl and branch were stamped with Chocolate CTMH ink.  I used new to CTMH ShinHan Twin Touch Markers to color in the Owl in vibrant colors.  There are 24 colors available that can be ordered from my website starting August 1st!  Just click on the Close To My Heart link on the top right.

For a little extra bling there are a few Flamingo Dots added in.

2 comments:

  1. I love these papers. Those markers look like fun as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoohoo! You're my very first comment. Thank you Alanna!

      Delete

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...