Friday, February 16, 2018

Nacho Cheese Soup

I tried this soup for the first time at my Mom and Dad's.  It's from the Better Homes and Gardens Biggest Book of Soup and Stews.  It's a good cookbook for a lover of soup and stews.  My only complaint is that I wish there were more pictures.  There's some... but not a lot.  I LOVE to eat food but I also LOVE to look at food.  

The recipe is for the slow cooker but I've made it on the stove and just simmered it for 20 minutes or so and it was just as tasty.



Let's Get Crafty!
Here's what I did:
1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
1 can rotel
1 can Southwestern Corn with the colored peppers included (I like the del monte brand because it's a bigger can than the other smaller brands)
1 can cheddar cheese campell's soup
1 can fiesta nacho cheese campell's soup
2 cups water
Everything into a stew pot and simmer for 20-25 minutes or into a crock pot for 4-6 hours on low.



Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...