Thursday, January 18, 2018

14 Frozen Meals for the Instant Pot or Slow Cooker!

There are two times each year where I love to have frozen meals on hand.  The first is when school is getting up and running in the fall and the second is heading into January.  I'm a little late on my January meals - but I decided better a little late than not to have any on hand over the next couple months.


In the past my frozen meals have focused a lot on using the slow cooker and now I'm making them in hopes that I will use them for the slow cooker or the instant pot.  The trick for the instant pot will be making sure I get them in the fridge the night before so they can start thawing.  It seems to me that cooking them from frozen will make it hard to just the cook time and if they can be mostly thawed when they go in - it will help with that and get dinner on the table faster.

Let's Get Crafty!

This was my lineup:
2 Pork BBQ Ribs (NEW to us)
1 Broccoli Beef (NEW to us)
1 Mongolian Beef (The kids favorite!)
1 Beef Roast
1 Stew Meat
2 Ranch Pork Chops (NEW to us)
1 Pork Tacos
2 Pulled Pork Chili (New to us)
2 Zesty Chicken (Because I love it!)
1 White Chili (New to us as a frozen meal)

Stay tuned for this weekend to see the recipes for the new meals included here.  I 'll also include links to my last freezer meal set for our family favorite repeat meals.

Happy Friday's Eve!  I hope everyone is having a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...