Friday, December 15, 2017

Ranch Chicken or Pork Chops

I'm a big fan of this recipe!  It's quick and easy to get in the oven when you have thawed chicken or pork chops on hand.  There's something that makes my heart happy at the end of a long day about throwing dinner in the oven with little fuss or muss.


Let's Get Crafty!
4 Bone-In Chicken Thighs:
Preheat oven to 375

Mix together well:
1/2 cup light mayo
2 tablespoons dry ranch mix
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 teaspoon pepper


Divide the mixture evenly between the four pieces of meat.  Top each with panko crumbs.


Bake for 30-40 minutes


Boneless Pork Chops:
I followed the same recipe for the mixture and panko and added extra cheese today because I was just feeling like more cheese and man oh man.  It was tasty!  These were 4 bone-in pork chops and I cut out the meat so dinner would cook faster.

Picture photo bomb by my husband!
Bake 25 minutes at 350
Bake another 5 minutes on a low broil (I got a little impatient with the low broil and turned it to high.  It was awesome!  I love the crunchy texture from the panko.  I think I'll do it the same way next time for just 3 minutes.)


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...