Friday, August 4, 2017

I love my Workbox 3.0!

Hello Friends!  Here's to hoping I can get some papercrafting time in while the little lady takes a nap this afternoon.  It's so awesome to have everything you need right at your fingertips.  I like to setup another table to the left of where I'm sitting to expand the table surface because I need a lot of room to get the creative thinking going.

My hubby got this for me after we moved last year and I wish I had more time to play with it and get things organized... but for the time being - I'll sneak in time as I can.


Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...