Wednesday, August 23, 2017

BBQ Pork Pizza straight from the Camper Oven!

We made pizzas one night in our camper and they turned out wonderful.  Although this isn't necessarily a specific recipe... I wanted to share because I was so happy with how they turned out and I have a few tips we did that made them taste great!

These pizza crusts were already cooked (from a 4 pack we bought from Costco).  We like our crust to be crunchy- so I cooked them at 400 for about 15 minutes by themselves without any toppings.  I started watching it after 10 minutes.

We didn't have a pizza pan so we flattened out a foil baking dish we had on hand.  It worked perfectly.  


And for the best part... the toppings!  We had made a traditional cheese and pepperoni pizza for the kids and decided to mix it up some with what we had on hand.  We had some leftover pork loin that Mark had grilled before we left home.  I cut some up and added a little bit of spicy BBQ sauce.  We couldn't forget the cheese! (I'm a big fan of the cheese that includes some philadelphia because it melts so beautifully.)  For the people that love green chiles we added some to half.

This pizza was a reminder to me to look at what's hanging out in your fridge that could be turned into a quick and easy meal.  Whether at home or camping!  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...