Sunday, July 23, 2017

Rotisserie Chicken - Take #2 - Chicken Salad

Here's a take 2 on the rotisserie chicken.  I made the wraps for lunch on Sunday after getting home from the grocery store in a hurry and then in the afternoon I made this chicken salad to have to take for lunches.

Let's Get Crafty!
Gently blend together:
1 1/2 cups Rotisserie Chicken, diced
1/4 cup almonds, sliced
2 stalks celery, diced

For the creamy sauce:
I like to mix the sauce separately so I can mix it together really well without breaking up the chicken.
1/4 cup olive oil mayo
1/4 cup greek goddess fat free yogurt
Juice of 1/2 lime
Salt and pepper to taste


Gently stir the creamy sauce into the chicken.

Here it is!  The acid from the lime really brings everything to life.  The celery adds the needed crunch and there is something that makes my heart happy about when I get to hit the jackpot of a couple almond slices in one bite.

Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...