Saturday, July 22, 2017

Rotisserie Chicken - Take #1 - Wrap it up!

Grabbing a rotisserie chicken from the store helps to get a jump start on the meal which gets it on the table faster.  On this particular day we weren't necessarily super busy but morning errands took longer than anticipated and it ended with grocery shopping.  These wraps were light and fresh and I felt like I had made a good choice after eating them... I add that because Taco Bell was calling my name and I fought the urge!

Let's Get Crafty!

Baby romaine to use as the wrap - tortillas would be good too

Divided among the three wraps -
1/2 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
Roma tomatoes, diced
Kalamata olives, sliced
Carrot slices
Feta cheese crumbles
Balsamic vinaigrette

Thanks for stopping by!  Be on the lookout for a round two recipe coming to show I used up the rest of the chicken to help me during the work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...