Monday, March 18, 2019

Brussel Sprouts in the Air Fryer

These were awesome!  My family doesn't like brussel sprouts, but I really do and wanted to give them a try in the air fryer.  It was super easy and I used the same cooking idea as french fries.

This felt quicker than making them in the oven because we didn't have to wait for the oven to preheat and I also loved that most of them had the super crispy texture.


Let's Get Crafty!
Preheat the air fryer to 400

Toss together until the oil is equally distributed
About one pound of brussel sprouts that have be cleaned and cut in half
2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
Garlic powder

Air fry about 15 minutes shaking the pan every 5 minutes or so.  I like mine extra crispy so I went on the longer side.


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...