Sunday, April 22, 2018

Jalapeno Muffin Cups

Here's an oldie but goodie.  I used to make these for Mark a lot when we were just married.  The original recipe comes from Pillsbury and uses they Pillsbury Grands Jr Golden Layers.  

These tasty bites are quick, easy and hard to resist.  On this particular day - I was able to throw them together and get in the oven in 10 minutes!  Felt like a win.  :D    


Let's Get Crafty!
Preheat the oven to 375


1 can refrigerated biscuits in the can (Sorry Pillsbury!  These were on sale.)  I didn't have the Junior version on hand so I split each of them in half and put 1/2 in each of the Pam sprayed muffin tins.  There were a couple leftover that I baked by themselves for the kids because I knew this would be too hot for them.

Now for the filling - Mix together:
1/3 cup green chiles, diced
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
1/3 cup light mayo
2 tablespoons bacon crumbles

Put equal amounts on top of each biscuit half
(I usually start out thinking I'm doing it equally and then
do some shifting around when I get to the last couple.)

Now for the "cherry" on top.
Add a sliced pickled jalapeno to each muffin

Bake for 12-15 minutes.  I did them for 15 this time and will check them a couple minutes sooner next time I make them.

Hope you have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...