Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Zucchini Pizzas

This recipe sparked my interest and I've wanted to give it a try.  I'm glad I did.  Although... I must say... it's not pizza.  Don't go diving in and expecting the deliciousness only found in a carb-filled, crispy crust.  Because you might find yourself sad.

However! I will say these were pretty darn good.  That said- I'm a lover of zucchini and had a couple that I wanted to use up.  That said- My husband and son were not home.  My daughter tasted one and proclaimed "This is not pizza."  Pizza is something she holds near and dear to her heart.

Let's Get Crafty!
Preheat the oven to 350
Slice a nice sized zucchini that leaves you with rounds between 2 1/2 - 3 inches


Spray each round with Pam and sprinkle with garlic powder.  
Bake at 350 for 20 mins flipping halfway through. 

Then low broil for 5 minutes once the toppings have been added.

Super easy and a fun twist to sneak more veggies in your diet.  Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...