Sunday, January 22, 2017

Tuscan Ragu

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law made an awesome dinner last night to celebrate my mother-in-laws birthday.  I told them it was so delicious that it was absolutely going on the blog!

This recipe comes from the Good Housekeeping February 2017 issue.  I'm cheating a little bit here and including the pictures of the recipe because I didn't actually have a part in getting this dinner on the table.  It also uses something that intimidates me... the pressure cooker.  (Something on my 2017 bucket list to play with in my kitchen!)

I loved the deep flavor of the ragu sauce and that it included both Italian sausage and pork shoulder. Steamed veggies and crusty bread were the perfect side dishes.

This is a comforting and satisfying pasta dish that I hope to see again!



All the important details:

A picture of the cover (just in case you want to run out and buy it!)
Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...