Sunday, April 19, 2015

One of the Big Boys!

My Close To My Heart Deal of the Day for $150 arrived in the mail.  This means I received $325 of goodies for $150.  To quality for the Deal of the Day you just need to place an order on my website for a regular priced item.  The first picture below is one where I tried to get everything in one picture.

There are truly embellishments galore!  I'm excited to put the 5x7 Hinged Display Tray to use.  I'm also really excited for the Rosewood Mini-Medley accents this next weekend.  I'll be working on our wedding scrapbook and they will coordinate beautifully with our colors.



The two pictures below are zoomed in a couple different angles to see some more detail.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...