Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Deal of the Day #2!

So... some of you may have caught that my last post referenced "my first deal of the day".  Yep!  Here is my next one that arrived safely to my house.  Another $35 spent or $70 of fun goodies!!  There's a new deal each and every day.  All you need to do is add an item to your cart and you quality for the deal of the day.  Check out my website for more details or comment on this post and we can connect.

My favorite item this time around is the Holiday Card Kit.  I'm excited about these cards because I love that everything comes in the kit cut up and just needs some stamping and assembling.  I also love that I can either put the cards together as the picture shows or use it as a starting point and make whatever changes I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...