Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Loving Memories are Eternal

Unfortunately, I was in need of a sympathy card for a fellow member of church.  I think the gold shimmer trim really adds just the right amount of light to the card.  The background paper was from a 4x6 card stack I've had laying around for awhile.  I'm excited to put it to use!  The larger black flower and two white flowers were added from the Frosted embellishments.   The sentiment is from Big Hug stamp set under the Occasions category.


I added a little gold shimmer trim on the inside with a sentiment from the stamp set called Casual Expressions also in the Occasions category.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...