Sunday, January 4, 2015

Owls, Owls and Another Owl

I thought it would be fun to work a little ahead and have a few monthly signs ready for Emily before they were actually needed.  This also gave me a chance to take advantage of 3 more owls that were available to me in the Cricut Explore trial subscription.

I pulled out some Lollydoodle paper to create the 4th month.  The paper in the 6th month sign is leftover paper from my baby shower.  I'm so excited to put it to use already.

Also!  I figured out how to only cut the mats that were needed.  There is a symbol of scissors next to each cut item and the start out all turned on.  You can turn them off as needed. 

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...