Sunday, January 18, 2015

Heartstrings Valentine Cards

Happy Sunday!  Today I have the Heartstrings Workshop on the Go Cardmaking kit.  It was fun to do and came together pretty fast. 

One of the many things I like about CTMH workshops is the flexibility of doing things like I want.  These cards are very similar to the directions but I wasn't a big fan of the pink extra thick twine and didn't use it much on these cards. I think it would look cute being used to tie together some fun gift bags or as part of a girlie scrapbook page.  I really like the Stuck on You puffy embellishments in the kit but used them sparingly.  It'll be awesome to have those leftover to use on another project.



1 comment:

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...