Wednesday, December 24, 2014

My Baby Girl is Already 3 Months!

Merry Christmas Eve!  My little girl turned three months old and I used one of the free images with my trial subscription on the Cricut Explore to cut out a Christmas owl.  I just love his Santa hat and scarf!
 
The chocolate and champagne cardstock was used from some Pathfinding Paper Packet scraps.  The rest of the sign was from the Yuletide Paper Packet.  With the exception of the branch which I just grabbed from my stack of scraps that I never seem to get organized.  But... on this day it served it's purpose.
 
I set this layout up in the Cricut Explore software called Cricut Design Space.  I did it for months 3, 4 and 5.  Mostly because I was wanting to take advantage of other cute owls that are included in the 2 week trial subscription for images.  I learned an important lesson!  That was too many mats on one project.  Maybe my internet is just too slow... that could totally be the problem.  If you are like me - sometimes you cut an image and need to recut it.  In my case there were 12 mats needed and I need to recut something at mat 10 and 11.  To get to that mat you need to patiently wait each time you click next mat.  There must be a better way... This means I need to spend more time working with the machine to figure it out.  Bummer!  ;)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. That owl is darling. Hard to believe Emily is 3 months already. Have a blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...