Saturday, January 10, 2015

You+Me

Today I have a super simple card I threw together using the scraps laying on my crafting table.  You'll probably recognize some of the paper was used on my most recent post with the future monthly signs for my daughter.  ;)  Since there was a lot of pink handy, I decided a Valentine card would be perfect.

I had a specific stamp set in mind that I wanted to play with, but I didn't have any luck finding it.  Instead I pulled the set out of the Heartstrings Cardmaking Kit.  One of the many awesome things about the cardmarking kits are the embellishments that come with it generally have quite a bit left over to use on other things.  So... in addition to using the stamp set from Heartstrings... I used a little of the Pixie Extra Thick Twine.  I fell in love with the stamp set and can't wait to start the cards! 


When I was sneaking the stamp set out of the Heartstrings Cardmaking Kit, I couldn't help but take a peak at the paper included.  I instantly fell in love with the paper and my next order will definitely include the Heartstrings Paper Packet and Heartstrings Assortment.


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...