Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A Hopscotch Thank You

Good Morning.  I shared the second project I made using my Cricut Explore and didn't want to forget to share the very first project.  This card took me literally 10 minutes to make.  It would have been even less but I was motivating myself to get other stuff done when the machine was cutting, so I wasn't right there when it stopped each of the phases.

This card was created by Cricut and is one of their ready-made projects.  All you have to do is choose the project, chose your paper and load your mat.  It almost feels like cheating to include it on my blog, so I'm trying to balance that out by sharing how much I truly love this machine.  :)

I chose this card because it has some intricate cuts and I wanted to see how it worked right out of the gate.  One of the cutting problems I ran into with my Cricut Expressions 1 was that I didn't seem to get the pressure and speed right.  That guessing work has been taken out of the equation with the Cricut Explore.

I have wanted to use the Hopscotch Paper Packet since it made it's way to my doorstep a couple months ago and decided the shapes the Explore was going to cut for the card would match one of the patterned papers perfectly.  I hope you like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...