Friday, September 5, 2014

Go Broncos!

Whoohoo!  The Bronco blanket for my son is officially done.  It took longer than I anticipated, but I'm very happy with how it turned out and he is too.

The pattern is based on the baby blanket pattern I used for him that repeats single crochet and double crochets.  With the thicker yarn than the baby blanket it takes on a different effect.  The awesome thing is that it is nice and heavy for the winter months, since there aren't holes in it.

Stay tuned for what the baby blanket looks like because I'm about to get it started in the next couple days after I've had a chance to enjoy some papercrafting.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...