Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sweet Moments


This card came together with a couple thoughts in mind... I wanted to play some more with the September Stamp of the Month and I LOVE fall colors.  This was a perfect excuse for me to pull out the colorful Pathfinding Paper Packet that includes all the colors I love.

 
This was my first time using glitter paper.  The Teal Glitter Paper matched the paper packet perfectly.  I love the way it accented the card and was much easier to cut than I anticipated.
 


Other supplies:
Woodgrain Embossing Folder
Autumn Terracotta Exclusive Ink
Olive Exclusive Ink
Colonial White Card and Envelope


2 comments:

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...