Monday, September 1, 2014

More Babycakes

It was fun to break out the chocolate brown Paper Fundamentals Basic Assortment to add to the Babycakes paper packet for this card.  The fundamentals assortment is awesome because it adds a little bit of texture and comes in the basic colors that can help to enhance pretty much any papercraft.

The July Close To My Heart stamp of the month Circus Alphabet was used along with the Artiste Cricut Collection for the parenthesis.

I hope you have enjoyed my baby card adventure over the last month.  I'm ready to move onto some different things... I think some Fall cards are in my near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...