Friday, August 8, 2014

You're the Best!!

Happy Friday!  Today I'm using the You've Got a Friend stamp set that was the Stamp of the Month for May.  I'm a little behind in using this set but hope to use the August one in the next couple days so you can see what an awesome stamp set that one is too!  So... for those of you that love to get the stamp of the month but might not use it right away (like me!).... this card is for you!!  :)

I'm using the Jubilee paper packet which I love for the fall colors.  Starting August 1st Close To My Heart now has a Woodgrain Embossing Folder.  For slightly different variations each time - just put your paper in different spots of the Cuttlebug before sending it through.  I absolutely love it!!

1 comment:

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...