Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Cloud 9

These are 5 fun cards that came out earlier this year in a Cloud 9 kit.  I just love the colors!!  Before making these cards I hadn't worked much with washi tape or shimmer trim.  Now I have to say I'm hooked on both.  There is a new Washi Tape Dispenser that I used for the first time over the weekend.  It is very handy and easy to use for when you know you will need to use the same colors multiple times. 

Please go to My Close To My Heart Website to check out some of the items included in the new Annual Inspirations that are part of these cards - Teal Shimmer Trim, Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape and White Cards and Envelopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...