Friday, August 15, 2014

Be Yourself!!

I love this stamp set!  It was included in our Hostess Collection from the last catalog and I'm getting around to using it.  Yep... that's right!  If you host a workshop there are stamp collections that only the hostess can purchase.  Please contact me if you are interested in learning more!  There are more fun Hostess Sets in our brand new Annual Inspirations Idea Book.

In this card I'm using the Unicorn Dreams stamp set with the Ariana paper packet where I decided to play with just the blue colors because I've been working on lots of pink here lately.  The unicorn is stamped using Sky ink and the sentiment is stamped using Outdoor Denim ink.  This was another card I found a way to sneak in some of the shimmer trim I absolutely love.

2 comments:

  1. I love this Melissa. What a fun set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love this set too!! I makes me smile every time I look at it. I'm glad I was able to finally play with it.

    ReplyDelete

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...