Monday, June 15, 2020

Ravioli with Meat Sauce - NO BOIL (Whoohoo!)

I'm always on the hunt for quick and easy dinners and this one definitely fits the bill.  We don't eat ravioli often here and I bought some because I wanted to try it in the air fryer.  Well... I haven't done that and came home last Friday night tired and wanting to make dinner fast with little effort.

I know this is something we'll definitely have again because not needing to boil the ravioli by itself  makes this ridiculously easy.


Let's Get Crafty!

Start out by warming your sauce (or in my case - defrosting and then warming):
2 cups pasta sauce (we used a frozen packet I had of meat sauce but I'm thinking a full jar of premade sauce would be the perfect amount)

Add the ravioli (being sure to break up the pieces as needed so they are separated to help for even cooking and making sure it all finishes at the same time):
1 20 oz bag of cheese ravioli (or whatever flavor fits your fancy)


Once the ravioli and sauce are mixed together well - turn the temp to low/simmer and let the cooking happen for you.  We started with 10 minutes and then added another 5 minutes to help it finish.  It'll depend on how high you have your temperature but you'll want to be careful it isn't too high or you may need to add some water.

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...