Friday, May 5, 2017

Roasted Brussel Sprouts

It's true... I love brussel sprouts.  It's also completely true that not another single person living in my house likes them... not even the tiniest bit.  So!  I made a recipe that I thought looked delicious that I knew I would love at a time when only what I loved would count.  :)

If you think you don't like brussel sprouts... I truly encourage you to try them roasted.  It changes their flavor to me.  Grilled is also delicious but roasted is the best.

Let's Get Crafty!
Preheat oven to 425

1 lb brussel sprouts, bottoms cut off, trimmed and cut in 1/2 or 1/4 (depending on the size)

For the marinade:
2 tablespoons EVOO
2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon soy sauce, reduced sodium
Whisk together and pour over the raw brussel sprouts

Roast for 20 mins on a foil lined baking sheet- stir - roast another 15-20 minutes


Have a great day!  Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...