Wednesday, October 14, 2015

White Pines with October SOTM

Thank you for stopping by! Today I have a card using the October 2015 Stamp of the Month called Twinkle.  Some of you may be thinking it's too early to be posting Christmas crafting... but I love Christmas time.  I love the colors and the feelings of love and family that come from this time of year.  Plus... the colors and layout of this card don't have to be just Christmas.  You can definitely mix it up to suit your fancy.


This patchwork was so fun to make!  I'm looking forward to trying it with different patterned paper. This picture below shows how I initially laid it out.  Each piece is 3/4 inch wide and is attached to the traditional sized card.  I then flipped the card over so I could see where to cut the extra paper off using my trimmer.  The scraps from those cuts were used to finish the areas that are still the colonial card and then I trimmed the excess off.  For some added texture - the colonial white cardstock pieces were ran through the cuttlebug using the CTMH Chevron Embossing Folder.  

Here is the full stamp set that can be all yours for $5 with a $50 order from my website during the month of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...