Saturday, October 17, 2015

CTMH Artistry Cartridge

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I'm excited to share this birthday card I made using the Zoe paperpack and the brand spanking new Close To My Heart Artistry Cricut Cartridge!

The flowers in the vase were cut from Artistry at 3 inches.  I used a small piece of white paper to back the vase with flowers so the stems could be seen.

As you know... I love being able to incorporate zip strips into a lot of my projects and this one is no exception.  The Happy Day sentiment across the top could really be used for tons of different occasions.  I made this card to use it for a birthday and added a Happy Birthday sentiment stamped inside the card with Hollyhock exclusive ink.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to be getting back into a routine of posting my projects more regularly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...