Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I like you a latte!

OH MY GOODNESS!  I absolutely love the Close To My Heart stamp set called Treats of Friendship.  This set isn't in our Annual Inspiration but you can find it in the Seasonal Expressions 2.


Please excuse the darkness of the pictures.  I made these and tried to take pictures when there was only rain and no sunshine in Colorado for almost a month!  On these cards I was challenging myself to use another Picture My Life Scrapbooking system.  I chose Balloon Ride.  Keep in mind that what they have pictured online is only a sampling of the cards included in the purchase and they are all front and back too! 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...