Saturday, June 20, 2015

Teacher Appreciation

I'm excited to have had a chance to play with the Chalk it Up Picture My Life cards.  I made these for teacher appreciation in May... so I'm a little behind in posting them... but I really wanted to share how they turned out.

I'm definitely a rookie in using the Picture My Life cards from Close To My Heart.  Last summer at convention in California there was a presentation from someone using the Picture My Life Scrapbooking Programs from CTMH but the challenge was that they couldn't scrapbook with them!  That was a neat idea to me because I hadn't thought of using them for cards before that.

I'm also using the Teacher Appreciation stamp set that I have had laying around begging to be used. 

I'm really happy with how quickly these came together and I hope the teachers liked them too.  Have a great weekend!

 
 

1 comment:

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...