Saturday, August 1, 2020

Taco "Empanadas"

It seems that sometimes my mission is to find something fun to make for dinner that avoids going to the grocery store.  I tend to stock up on things like crescent rolls and canned biscuits when they are on sale because they make a quick and easy dinner later on - even if I'm not sure what that looks like when I buy them.  This was a fun dinner to try.


Let's Get Crafty!
Preheat oven to 375

Ingredients:
1 can of 8 flaky layer biscuits (or whatever - these are just my favorite and crisp really well)
Filling of your choice - you'll need a couple cups - we used taco filling
Whatever fixings you might like 

Roll out the biscuits
(Next time I will give myself some more space to roll them out more.
They were good - but I wish I had given this step some extra time.)

Fill them and roll them into a half moon

Use a fork to seal the edges

Sprinkle with cheese - if you so desire

Bake at 375 for 15 mins

Because what you dip it in is so very important - Here's what I did:
More green chiles, salsa and quac

Bada bing - bada boom.  Serve with a salad and dinner is a wrap!

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...