Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Christmas Cards using Tis the Season

I love the dark colors of the Christmas collection this year called Tis the Season. I bought the scrapbooking kit and loved the way those pages turned out and then decided to make some Christmas cards with all the paper I still had leftover.  That's one of the fun things I love about the kits!  There's always leftover paper for more fun projects. 

Truth be known... I'm really horrible about throwing away leftover crafting paper, so using it to make cards makes me so happy.  Especially when it's paper I really like.  In this instance - I started making the card on the left and felt like it was a little dark for me for Christmas so I shifted and used some of the fun red to be the background and it lightened up the presentation.


Knee deep in the project.

I make a few Christmas cards each year and hope that one day I will send out all of my own cards to family and friends.  I'm still many years away from making that a reality but it's still fun to get to make a few each year and look at my stash of cards I've made for when that time comes.

Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...