Sunday, July 1, 2018

Thai Peanut Sauce

I love playing with recipes of peanut sauce.  I especially like the ones that use things I usually already have sitting in my pantry.  This sauce is really good.  I used it to top the Thai pizzas that I posted just a little bit ago.  This recipe is from my February 12, 2017 post.  I decided to include it again with my updated pictures.


Let's Get Crafty!
1/2 cup peanut butter (I like to soften it to make it easier to blend by putting it in the microwave for 10 seconds)
2 teaspoons lemon juice (I've seen recipes with lime but I always have lots of lemon on hand)
4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1/2 teaspoon honey
1 tablespoon minced garlic (We like a lot of garlic - if you don't then this could easily be reduced to fit your taste buds)
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger (fresh grated would be even better!)
Whisk together until smooth.


To make the Thai Pizzas - I doubled this recipe and put 1/2 of it in with the chicken to put on the top of the pizza. 

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...